Room Refresh For Real People With Real Budgets
Are you wondering if interior styling is right for you?
Do you feel like your home is just missing something? Have you had a pile of artwork sitting in a closet since you moved in or renovated and are unsure where to hang it? Are you frustrated because your house just doesn’t feel finished and doesn’t represent your personal style?
Over the years I have helped clients with all of these issues. You are not alone!
We all have stressful times in our lives and having some help with revitalizing the spaces in your home can help you to love your home again.
Most importantly, as our lives change sometimes our spaces need to change as well.
- Rework and refresh the space in a way that works for your lifestyle
- Find storage and organizational solutions that are practical and stylish
- Design and style the space(s) according to your unique vision
- Transform the space(s) according to your style and budget
Interior Styling Services:
- Room layout suggestions
- Choosing a color palette
- Re-purposing furniture or accessories that you already own in a more useful way
- Creating or purchasing the best organizational system for the space
- Shopping for accessories: (rugs, lamps, accent furniture, wall art, decorative accents)
- Deciding on placement of artwork
- Creating a custom Pinterest board with ideas for the space
- Shelf styling/organizing
- Most importantly, arranging the space and bringing the overall look to completion
Other Special Services:
Home Staging Consulting:
(This is right for you if you want a DIY solution to get your home ready to sell.)
- Provide suggestions on de-cluttering/organizing to make house show better
- Recommend minor repairs and updates before putting house on the market
- Recommend styling ideas for photo shoots and showings
- Suggest any items that may need to be purchased to make your home more marketable
Pricing For Consultation: 2 hour on-site visit is $150
Pricing For Styling before photo shoot or showings: $75/hr with a 2 hour minimum