I have been helping women organize their closets for over 15 years, yet there is one common theme: many women are frustrated with the state of their closets and wardrobes. Looking at your closet with a fresh perspective and an objective opinion can make all the difference, yet you don’t have to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe to achieve these goals!
For example, most women have plenty to wear already in their closets, and more often than not, rediscovering enjoyment in choosing what you wear is really just a matter of editing and styling your current wardrobe to create new looks and inspire confidence.
Therefore, having a professional to provide an objective opinion and give advice to help you move forward, can make a big difference in helping you simplify and curate your current wardrobe.
- Goal is to create a more functional and streamlined closet
- Help you to make decisions on which clothes to sell or donate
- Create shopping lists to help fill in any missing “holes” in your wardrobe
- Mix and match existing wardrobe to create and style new looks
- Create outfits that fit your lifestyle
- Assist with packing for trips
- Organize your closet in a way that is beautiful and easy to maintain
- Shop your closet
The benefits of a streamlined closet
- Be inspired to look your best
- Build your confidence
- Eliminate decision fatigue
- Save money and time spent on shopping
- Have some outfits styled and ready to wear
- Love your clothes again
“Beauty Begins the Moment You Decide to Be Yourself”
– Coco Chanel